Last night Corban, Jamie and I went to Rissa's to hang out for a couple of hours.
I had quite a bit of fun playing with the dress up clothes even though they were all a little too small on him.
All the kids, there were 6 of them, would dress up and then walk around the circle of the house like they were putting on a parade.
Everyone time Corban passed me, as the head of the parade, he would mouth the words, "Save me!"
Haha
I really adore this kid.
He is funny and loving.
He will be 13 this summer and I can't believe it has gone so fast.
He is growing up and every day he will do things that remind me of his brother, Dallin.
Mannerisms.
He is his own person though.
I feel like everyone needs a little Corban in their lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment