Saturday, March 10, 2018

Saturday Fun

Matt has gotten the heaters in the greenhouse worked out enough that things are warming up in there.
We now have lettuce and kale in the beds. 
We spent the morning transplanting the kale and planting flat after flat of other stuff. 
I am excited for this growing season.
It is going to be interesting because Matt is going to most likely quit construction completely and that will be our only income.
It was really nice to get dirt under my nails! 
 Even though it is spring in the greenhouse it is definitely not outside.
We have about two to three feet of snow all around the property.
I'm looking forward to plowing up the garden area when it all melts though.
 After working the morning away we headed to town to catch a movie.
We saw A Wrinkle in Time.
It was okay.
I don't really recommend it to see in the theatres.
Wait until it comes out.

No comments: