Tuesday, March 13, 2018

So many answers

There is all this commotion in my world about a hair care product.
I use it and have for almost a year.
I think it's a great product.
I don't sell it or anything but one of my friends does and she posted on facebook how the product isn't for every one.
Then she said, "What in life is? (Except Jesus. Jesus is for everyone.)"
I LOVED that!
And agree wholeheartedly.
I had an experience today where He once again answered my prayers.
Kenna, Jamie and I were leaving Fred Meyer.
I had paid for the groceries and then tucked my wallet into the cart.
By the time I got to the car the wallet was gone.
We retraced my steps.
I said a prayer.
I went into the store and stalked people to see if anyone was carrying my wallet.
I asked the drugged out homeless guy on the side of the store if he had seen it.
I walked through the store like 3 times, asking customer service the same number of times if it had been turned in.
I checked my accounts to see if anyone had used the cards. 
No one had.
As I was about to give up hope and leave the parking lot, I got a call.
Someone had picked it up and had it.
I was so grateful.
I drove over to where he was parked and knew that Heavenly Father had answered my prayers. 
Jesus really is for everyone!
 

No comments: