I decided to put forth a little more effort to healthy living.
One of the things I have been trying to do more(this week) is workout.
Last night, my friend Christina was teaching spinning at the local gym.
It was family fun night so it was free.
I convinced Makenna and Bri to go with me.
I was actually a little worried about myself.
I haven't been to a spin class since I stopped teaching those classes myself.
Plus, I have gotten kind of fluffy over the winter and well...ya.
I was kind of delighted after the workout that I was not dying.
Maybe it is my effort to eat plant based that helped out there.
I am just glad I didn't die!
Also, we have had a ton of light this week.
I am loving every second of it.
I was walking down the hall in our upstairs and had to take the following picture:
Also this morning I listened to this incredible talk by Pres. Ucthdorf called Bearers of Heavenly Light.
Click on it and read it for some great stuff!


No comments:
Post a Comment