Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Not right

The last 12 days have been a bit of a struggle for me and for our family.
I've sought for direction and guidance.
I've been given little tidbits here and there but nothing that was a direct confirmation.
One thing I have experienced is discomfort.
Not discomfort that leads to good things.
Things have felt wrong.
At first I was thinking it was from lack of sleep.
Then I thought it was because of the rudeness of others.
But there have been just a few times when I said I couldn't do this and those were the times when I felt good about things.
I thought that was weird.
As I talked to Matt yesterday I just told him that I couldn't do this emotionally or physically.
He told me that he had seen my 'countenance' change since all this happened.
I haven't been myself.
I've been angry.
Anyway, we told the case worker yesterday that this was not going to work.
I could do one kid or even two kids but not all three.
If someone else took the baby I could do this.
Anyway, within a day or two we will know if they are going to have someone else take the baby or if they take all three and place them somewhere else.
Either way I feel much better about that.

No comments: