I was asked to speak at our Women's Conference this year.
This was the 5th or 6th time I have been blessed to have this experience.
Originally they asked me to speak about how we can seek sunlight in our lives.
After a little while I knew I needed to speak about something else.
I took my most recent study of Christ's interactions with others and put together a class about how we can use those interactions to strengthen our relationships.
It turned out really well.
Thanks to the Spirit that was in attendance.
The entire conference was really good.
Calee Reed, who is a singer songwriter from Utah, came and performed.
I especially loved two classes I went to on mental health and establishing a morning routine.
I really felt 'in my element' this weekend.
I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and I love sharing it.

No comments:
Post a Comment