Saturday, February 17, 2018

San Diego: Last Day

Today included Denny's, Ho Chi Minh Trail, and La Jolla Tide Pools.
The Ho Chi Minh was serious business.
We did the trail where we were walled in.
There were a few times when I wondered if we were going to make it.
I scraped up my knee, but it was totally worth it to say we did it.
It took us almost an hour to get down.
There were times we were scaling the walls with hands on one side and feet on the other. 
The beach it came to was a beautiful black sand beach.
The kids played in ocean some more- of course! 






 The tide pools were really awesome.
Corban found a bunch of crabs.
I explored a little and then just sat on the grass and took in the sun and the breeze.
It was another beautiful day.




Sadly, our sun kissed faces had to say goodbye to San Diego and Katie.
Makenna was especially sad.
It was a good break from the Alaska life. 
 

No comments: