Friday, February 2, 2018

A Smattering

The season of the banjo has arrived.
I got this thing many Christmas' ago.
I decided that I am going to practice every weekday.
I'm going to be rocking the banjo soon.
The reason I feel I have more time now is because I am not doing school.
In fact, I got copies of my degrees yesterday.
I am officially a holder of three college degrees.
Here are two of them:
 I also went to lunch with Carrie and Maddie yesterday and then had 2nd lunch with Brittan.
Maddie told me that she wants to be a unicorn when she grows up(she's almost 5).
Bri and I had some eats at the House of Bread.
They had a fireplace with comfy chairs in front of it that we sat on.
It's been super windy- like 70 mph winds- and cold so this set up was very hygge!
Loved it!
 Then last night the stupid poodles kept barking- all.night.long!
This morning after seminary I laid down on the couch and slept for 3 hours.
I'm feeling a little better now. 

No comments: