Monday, February 26, 2018

Him

Yesterday there was a rare moment when Matt and I were sitting on the couch facing each other.
Without anyone else.
We were both on our phones.
I don't know what he was doing but I was capturing secret pictures of him.
I had to get Makenna to get him to smile to get this picture.
I am so grateful for this guy.
He is the only man that I have ever loved in this life.
Our life has been anything but easy.
We've had some incredible bumps in the road that I wondered if we would make it over.
I am so glad to have him right now in the midst of the stretching we find ourselves in.
There is something about just having him in the house that makes things better.
Currently he is at work which is the reason why it has taken me a really, really long time to make this post.
These little kids demand a lot of time.
 

No comments: