Thursday, October 11, 2018

Long, but good day

Today was a really good day mixed with a little sad.
Brittan was without her car because Dallin needed it to take stuff to market and his car is not working.
So she decided to come hang out all day with me.
Thursdays are the day that I am in town the entire day. 
Makenna gets dropped off at the college at 8 and Corban gets dropped at his school at 9.
I then run into Anchorage to do produce deliveries.
We got all that done and then we went to a thrift store to try and find a frame, a vintage shop to check out the cool stuff, and a book store.
We shared an order of french fries at the VeHo (Valley Hotel).
They have the BEST fries anywhere and really good ranch.
Then we got some desserts at Vagabond blues.
After that we went to the river and played around.
It was beautiful!




 Evidently Justin is a deceitful cheater and a loser.
Shame on you Justin!

After we picked the kids back up we went and got Little Millers!
I really shouldn't eat dairy but I love Little Millers.

Now the sadness.
Last week, Amy Thomas died.
She is my niece and nephews, Austin, Lacey, Andrew, Lyla, Aden and Ammon, grandma.
We loved Amy!
Her memorial service was tonight. 
She was a happy, joyful woman who loved people.
She will be greatly missed.
I was able to get pictures of my kids with their cousins though.
I love these kids!


 

 

No comments: