Friday, October 12, 2018

The Redeemer

Brittan took the social media fast challenge was well.
She's realized that she has a lot of time on her hands now.
It's funny because both of us did not realize how much time we were really spending on social media until doing this.
She has so many talents that it is pretty easy for her to pick something to do when she's not sure what to do.
The other day she painted this canvas of Christ.
I fell in love with it.
She gave it to me and I searched several places to find a good frame.
I found this one at Michael's and thought it would be the perfect frame.
Her spending time on this piece that is now hanging in my bedroom will remind me daily of Him.
That is a fabulous way to gather scattered Israel.
Well, at least gather me to Christ!
 

No comments: