By day three, I had decided that I couldn't do another 10 hours of driving to and from the arctic circle and then another 6 hours home.
So we hung out in Fairbanks until after lunch and then headed home.
We went and saw the Antler Arch, watched the birds at Creamery Field Waterfowl Refuge and then relaxed at Chena Hot springs.
It was a long drive home, since we had to wait again at the fire, but it was totally worth the entire trip.
I loved spending time with the kids.
However, if I ever do get to mark Arctic Circle off my bucket list it will be because I flew in to Fairbanks and then drove to the circle and then flew home.
Otherwise, it is just too much driving!
We also stopped at the Igloo hotel on our way back home.
That thing is sketchy!















No comments:
Post a Comment