Sunday, August 25, 2019

Full Saturday

First order of business was to run a whole bunch of errands so we made it more fun and went and picked up Afton.
We went to Walmart, Home Depot, Petco and Fred Meyer.
I seriously love that boy! 
After that Corban and I cleaned out the pantry.
It was awful and I started working on cleaning the floors.
Then Matt took me on a date to the fair.
I got my annual cream puff and spinach bread.

 Autumn has already come to the farm.
The trees are turning all sorts of yellow and the air is cooler now.
The air is also filled with smoke from the fires and today we fasted for rain.
I think we are going to see a miracle in the next few days since the forecast says no chance of rain and there were a lot of people fasting and praying for rain today all over the state.
 

No comments: