Thursday, August 8, 2019

Winds of Change

Yesterday we received some important information from the Lord.
Information that I have needed to know for a couple of years now.
It changes a lot of things in our focus and trajectory.
It feels like the winds of change are starting to blow. 
I'm not exactly sure what will happen yet but there is some things that I do know.
God is aware of each of us.
He will orchestrate things for years and years just for one specific outcome.
And He loves His children. 

I feel like whatever lies ahead for our family will be another adventure.
Maybe that adventure is to stay right where we are, but it is likely that He will move us forward. 
Just like He did for me when I came home from Utah in 1994 so I could marry Matt.
Just like He did when we moved to Idaho after getting married.
Just like He did in moving us all the way to Alaska from Arizona.
Just like He did by putting ideas to farm in Alaska in two desert rats heads. 
And just like He will continue to do because we trust Him and we know that the outcome will always bring us, and our family, closer to Him.
Which is the goal.
 

No comments: