Monday, December 7, 2015
Four down, one to go!
Today we gained our 4th teenager and since Sam is still nineteen for a little while longer that means we have four teenagers right now. CRAZY!!!
Kennabean is our great. This last year she grew like crazy, fell in love with young women's, learned to play the ukelele, guitar and bass guitar. She still wants to learn the violin and mandolin. She skipped 7th grade and is also taking high school Algebra. She is super funny when she doesn't like something and pretends to hock and spit. She's beautiful and spiritual and just a delight.
I guess we'll keep her.
For her birthday we went to Lucky Wishbone and then Barnes and Noble. She got the Anne of Green Gables series and said, "I am going to treasure this forever and my girls will fall in love with Gilbert just like I did."
I like her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment