Monday, December 28, 2015
Photos
Last night we had a jam session.
Matt on the guitar, me on the uke, Bri on the cello and Kenna on the violin.
I videoed our version of Love at Home. When we were finished I went to look at it and my phone said there was not enough memory to play it and that I needed to delete some pictures.
I started to look through to see what I could give up.
Evidently, I take a lot of pictures of food and nature.
Then today, just a little while ago, I was talking to my sister on the phone and looked out the window.
This led me down the 1/2 mile driveway trying to capture what I could see with my eyes.
I just live in this place that is like a fairy tale.
It's magical.
And brutal all at once.
I'm missing summer, looking forward to spring, but trying to enjoy winter.
It helps that I have beautiful things to look at. When I look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment