Sunday, December 6, 2015
Marking Time
I remember the times past when I would blog several times a week and now, on Sunday's, I realize that I haven't even posted all week. I don't want to lose this time. I want to remember and yet it speeds by. My weeks are filled with driving, teaching, learning and loving. All worthwhile pursuits and many of them can not be marked with pictures or words.
Tonight we sat down in the living room with the lights of the tree glowing and watched the 1st Presidency Christmas devotional. I love this season. I love what it does to people. Whether most realize it or not kindness increases and the ability to recognize the needs of others is magnified. It's a great time to be alive. As we sat on the couch Dallin snuggled up to me. Those are the moments. He's 18 1/2 within six months he will most likely being serving a mission somewhere in the world. In a year and a half Bri graduates from high school and with start doing her own things. We will only have two kids left. The thought of that seems so weird. I hope I settle into that life smoothly. I love my kids. I love being a mom.
And another week beings. I hope this week to be an instrument. To touch lives. To recognize need. To teach and live the gospel and to just be awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment