Saturday, December 12, 2015

Stake Dance


I used to not really like teenagers at all. Like AT ALL. That might have come about from many different factors but I was never really excited about them. I didn't even like teens when I was one. I would rather spend my time around adults. Knowing that makes my current life happening all the stranger. When we moved into Settlers Bay ward I was immediately called into the Young Women's program and I knew that was EXACTLY where the Lord wanted me. I loved every minute of it. Than I was set apart to teach release time seminary and I love that too. The strange thing is that I don't love either of my callings just because I get to teach the gospel all the time. I love them because I love these kids. They are incredible- for real!

One of my responsibilities as a leader in Young Women's is to chaperone stake dances once in a while. Tonight I got to do that. It's not pure torture...just a little torture, but it does give me opportunities to spend time with these incredible people. My people. I adore Dallin and Bri. They bring happiness and peace to my heart.

No comments: