Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Mental Health Day
This morning when I got up I decided that I didn't want to put pants on or go outside so I called it: Mental Health Day! We have these every once in awhile and I basically love them. I read The Immortal Nicholas by Glenn Beck, sipped hot cocoa and hung out with Kenna and Corban. Cotban worked all day making things with his electronics and cardboard. He wants to make himself an ironman suit. Makenna is currently reading the Anne of Green Gables series so she was busy as well.
Later in the day I was talking to talking to Marissa and I said we were taking a mental health day. She asked what that was. I told her it was a day where we stayed in our pajamas and didn't leave the house. She started laughing when she said, "Oh, I do that every day!" Too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment