Thursday, December 31, 2015
Ringing in the New Year!
We spent the evening blowing things up at Travis's house to welcome in the New Year. I got another picture of Matt and I together. I was thinking that I should do a collage of all the New Year pictures I have taken of us at Travis's house. There would be a many for sure.
There were less people there than normal, which I don't mind. Sometimes things are too crazy because there are so many of us in this family.
I'm pretty excited for this New Year. Thinking back over the last year I had a lot of favorite things:
*Finally hiking to Winner creek hand tram
*Moving to Harvest Point Farms
*Growing incredible strawberries
*Seeing my college friends after so many years
*Visiting two new temples
*Going to Hawaii with my family
*Being called to teach Seminary
*Going to Valdez for the first time
*Meeting Conner and Casen
*Breakfast on the front porch in the summer
*The meteor shower until 2 am
*My Jeep ride with Matt
*late night swims
*and honey!
There are many things I am excited for in 2016 as well-
*I will become a grandma!
*Dallin will get his mission call and began his service
*I will graduate from college with my BA
*I have plans to hike Crow Pass- yay!
*I plan on changing some dietary things and look forward to losing some weight permanently.
*I am also looking forward to growing TONS of things in the greenhouse and on the farm.
I don't know what will transpire for real, but I know that attitude has a lot to do with it is a successful year or not and I am excited for it and all that it holds. I am sure there will be hard things, there always are, but life is good and I am blessed beyond what I deserve.
Welcome 2016!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment