Monday, January 18, 2016
My Senior
On Saturday Dallin's friend took his Senior pictures for the yearbook and looking at them makes my heart happy and sad at the same time. I know that countless mothers over the ages of time have gone through letting their children go, but for me, letting this one grow up might just break my heart. He is peace to my soul. He has never viewed me as the enemy and always been so kind to me. He does just about anything I ask him to and he hugs me every night and morning. He is a righteous priesthood holder that has an incredible future ahead of him. Honestly, it has been the highest honor that I have gotten to be his mom in this life. He will leave on his mission in less than 6 months, quite possibly 4. I will have a horrible time not talking to him daily, but be so proud to be a missionary mom for the first time. Having children does so many things to a person. I think the most important is that it allows us to love in a way that we never, ever would without them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment