Sunday, July 10, 2016

A Missionary now


Today Dallin was set apart as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. As we sat in church I remembered a picture I took some 14 years ago and once we got home I dug it out so I could do this side by side. I love this boy. He has already brought so much joy to me. He has an incredible heart! He spoke in sacrament about faith and did so good. After church we went to family dinner at Travis' house and he sat by me with his head on my shoulder. It's been hard to keep the tears at bay the last few days. I am so proud of him for choosing to go on a mission and all that is happening, but even though I wouldn't want this to play out any other way, I am going to miss him terribly. I love him forever!

1 comment:

Meggan said...

I am so excited for your family to have a missionary! Lots of hugs for you my friend. Love you!