Friday, July 29, 2016

Reed Lakes- Upper and Lower


Next week, me and these three girls are doing something insanely crazy. We are going to hike crow pass- 23 miles- in one day. Today we decided a prep hike would be a good idea to see how we felt. Well, I feel like my rain gear sucked so bad that I was chilled to the bone because it rain the whole way back. I also feel like it better not rain the day we hike. And I feel like I am the insane crazy one to agree to do this. It took us 7 hours to go almost 8 miles. At that rate we should be able to do Crow Pass in 23 hours. Oiy!

It was so incredibly beautiful even though I was soaked to the bone. We wanted to go to the glacier to see the remains of a crashed bomber plane but I thought against it since it was raining and we would have to WALK on the glacier. While it was raining. Just saying.

I am not sure I am confident about Crow Pass yet, but Tyan scheduled 1.5 hour massage sessions for each of us the next day so....I think I will go. :)





No comments: