Saturday, July 9, 2016

Best Day Ever!


I'm not sure that there is anything in this world that could ever come close in comparison to being in the temple with your own children. There was so much peace and joy in my heart last night as Dallin received his temple endowment. I remember looking across the room and seeing him dressed in white and my heart felt like it might explode at that moment. Words can barely express my happiness that Heavenly Father sent me Dallin and that he has made such good choices in his life this far. Our choices for good or bad do effect other people. Our life really is not our own. We are all in this together. I will be eternally grateful for Heavenly Father's gift of this son.

We went to eat afterward with those who came to support him- the Jerue's, Garic, Christy, Marissa and Dave. We laughed in the car and he grinned ear to ear. So much wattage!


No comments: