Sunday, July 17, 2016

Fun on te Little Su

 I seriously love this picture of Corban. The wind whipping through his hair as we cruise down the river and the smile on his face. Matt got a boat on Friday and yesterday was the first day of trying it out. To say I am in love might be an understatement. The farm is situated just around the corner and down the road from the Little Su. This river is one of the best fishing spots in the areas. The salmon runs are pretty great. There wasn't a lot of fish in the river yesterday but there was a lot of fun and smiling. We cruised up and down and the weather was perfect. We stopped at a sand bar and Corban and Matt fished for a minute while Makenna and I wrote messages in the sand. The sand was so great the I even just sat there enjoying the sun and the sand. I look forward to our next trip out!



No comments: