Makenna broke with tradition this year and instead of Luck Wishbone we went to Vagabond Blues.
I swear Matt does know how to smile.
We had a good time.
While we were there we got word that a neighbor saw Trapper.
He has been gone since Sunday.
By the time we got home he was home.
However, it appears he had been caught in a trap for the last week.
He was starving and is hurt.
We live so far out that a lot of time trappers put out lines and he must have gotten caught in one.
The problem with that is that they should have been checking them more often and someone had to have let him out of it so someone knows what happened.
Anyway, he currently had a dog tag with every phone number Matt and I have on it and a GPS tracker so we can find him easier.
I mostly hate the idea of trapping.
Making animals suffer like that is NOT right.
I am not opposed to killing animals for food when needed but making them suffer is so wrong on so many levels.

No comments:
Post a Comment