Thursday, December 28, 2017

Cold and Warm

I just can't even with this little boy.
He is my warmth on days like today when it is so, so cold outside.
I went to pick him up this morning to come and play and he just hugged me so much. 
He was decked out in his rabbit outfit that his grandpa bought him for Christmas.
He had fun eating candy and bananas.
He also got into the super glue and glued his fingers together.
We were able to pull them apart but then he had glue on his fingers and wouldn't touch stuff because he didn't like how it felt. 
It really is true that grandkids are the blessing for not killing our kids. 
He is such a great blessing.
On a side note I took this picture of the frost on a tree on the side of the road.
It has been incredibly beautiful but really cold.
Like -3.
 

No comments: