I only took one photo today.
This one of Makenna.
With a fake bear head.
In Target.
It's been a bit of a crazy day.
I took Trapper to the vet.
He had some serious infections from his days in the snare he was trapped in.
They had to put a drain in and clean out wounds.
The vet said she used 6 packages of sutures to sew him up.
He will have to wear the cone of shame for a while.
In three days we have to go back in to get the drain taken out.
In 14 days we have to have the sutures taken out.
I'm irritated that he ran away and got hurt.
I am also irritated that it cost way over $500 to get him fixed.
I also haven't eaten well in two days ('tis the season for crap) and my body is not happy with me.
It's amazing what an effect the food we eat has on our attitude.
Anyway, tomorrow is a new day.
p.s. we didn't buy the bear head.

No comments:
Post a Comment