Monday, August 27, 2018

Garden and Life Update

The outside garden is wrapping up and inside the greenhouse we are revamping beds to get them ready for fall.
We decided to do a winter share going through December.
We are trying to think of ways that Matt doesn't have to go back to construction.
Today we spent a majority of the day redoing beds and planting more lettuce.
I love that we have that greenhouse.
I also love that I have a couple of kids who are really good workers.
Tomorrow Makenna starts her first day of college.
Stay tuned for pictures.
Next week Corban will start his classes.
This year we are doing all BYU classes.
He's taking Reading Comprehension, English, Pre-Algebra, US History and Science.
We'll see how it goes.
He's needs something a little more structured and I think this will do just that.
The leaves are changing, there is that smell of autumn in the air and I have been wearing my joggers again.
Also, I have had a couple cups of hot cocoa.
I love this time of year.

No comments: