Wednesday, August 29, 2018

My sweet Brittan

The rough days seem to be multiplying.
But the beautiful thing is that in the middle of the rough there are moments of happiness and joy.
Brittan asked me on a date with her tonight.
She took me to her favorite place in the Valley for french fries.
They were the best!
Then we got ice cream and chocolate.
After that we took a huge bag of rolled oats and fed the ducks at Carter park.
It was nice just to be with her for a little while.
We listened to her music that she sang at the top of her lungs while I listened because I didn't know any of the words.
She drove and I realized that she drives a whole lot like her father.
I am grateful for this girl.
She is just good to her core.
So, so good.


 

No comments: