This day was the most perfect day to have a wedding.
The Logan temple grounds were incredible with all the flowers every where and the sky was a lovely blue.
Jessica made a beautiful bride and it was fun to have Matt together with his brother, Bruce again.
After the wedding and luncheon, Matt and I headed back to Salt Lake to get some pea sees from a wholesaler.
We decided that we'd just grab it and out it as a checked bag and that would be cheaper than having it shipped to us.
On the way back down we came to a fruit stand that had the MOST delicious fruit I have ever tasted in my life.
For REAL!
It was so amazing.
We got a cantaloupe and peaches.
The peaches left juice running down our hands.
They were AMAZING!
I will probably dream about those peaches.
Then we headed back up north to attend the reception.
We sent the new couple off for the evening with sparklers.
It was pretty fun in the dark night to have all those lights.
It was also really fun to spend time with just Matt.
We laughed a lot.
I'm glad we still have a great relationship after all these years.






No comments:
Post a Comment