Once, ten years ago, my kids and I took on a challenge to fold 999 cranes for Matt.
Since then, the kids have made many more cranes and handed them to me.
They mostly fold them in church or while they are sitting next to me at the computer desk.
Each and every crane they hand me is an expression of their love for me.
Just like folding those 999 cranes for Matt was our expression of love for him.
It seems crazy that they are all growing up and getting their own lives.
Sam has her family now, Dallin will soon go and do his own thing, and Brittan will be leaving on a mission soon.
Then there will be just two left.
But Makenna only has a a year and half left and she will graduate.
I love where we are at in this time of our lives, but it is crazy how no matter what, change is constant!
I love being a mom to these kids that heaven blessed me with.


No comments:
Post a Comment