Last night we spent our evening in the temple.
I brought family names.
We decided to spent the time doing sealings.
I love sealings.
The spirit is ALWAYS super strong during that time.
For those who don't know, sealings are an ordinance done that binds families together forever.
Wives to husbands and children to parents.
I had brought two couples, 19 daughters and 14 sons.
We were able to seal all of them.
I got emotional as I knelt at the alter with my kids and Matt.
I felt those in the spirit world rejoicing at one point as 3 sisters were sealed to their parents at the same time.
The work of the temple beings such incredible joy.
When I serve there I know that I am part of something much bigger than this world has to offer.
And serving with our children brings more joy than I have felt in a long time.
How grateful I am that temples dot the earth.
I had brought two couples, 19 daughters and 14 sons.
We were able to seal all of them.
I got emotional as I knelt at the alter with my kids and Matt.
I felt those in the spirit world rejoicing at one point as 3 sisters were sealed to their parents at the same time.
The work of the temple beings such incredible joy.
When I serve there I know that I am part of something much bigger than this world has to offer.
And serving with our children brings more joy than I have felt in a long time.
How grateful I am that temples dot the earth.

No comments:
Post a Comment