Thursday, November 8, 2018

Sun and Service

Trapper ran away again.
He ran to the correctional farm, which is 4 miles away.
It's been a while since he's been there and they didn't know who he belonged to.
So they called the pound.
Over $100 later we sprung him from doggy jail and he's been spending his free time chained up on the porch.
Well tonight I took him on a walk and he took off runny.
He was going crazy stretching his legs.
And then he started to eat the dried grass.
Weirdo!
The weather was perfect out.
It was about 35 degrees, the sun was shining and I could still smell a little bit of autumn.
Autumn is long gone but I could smell something that smelled like it.
I am always grateful for sun.
I also got to do some fun things today.
I was able to help a friend of mine find about 15 ancestors.
That was so cool!
And I was able to play piano at a baptism.
Life feels good today.
 

No comments: