Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Mission Call

This morning, as I was driving home from dropping off Makenna at school, I got this text:
"I got my mission call!!"
We have been anxiously awaiting this call for many, many months.
There was a little bump in the road at first and the mission department asked Bri to do a few more things.
Once done her papers were resubmitted.
I called her immediately.
She wasn't telling anyone until this evening.
She had already read it and said that when she read the words she knew that was exactly where she was supposed to go.
We made guesses and I actually guessed Idaho in the morning but then changed my guess to either North Carolina or Virginia.
We gathered at 7 pm, did a Facebook live, which was something I had never done before. 
It was quite humorous.
And then she read her call:
Idaho Falls, Idaho!!!

I am so excited for her.
There are so many people that she will run into that she knows there.
She will be an amazing missionary.
She leaves January 9th so we need to hustle to get everything done.
Gosh I love her and will miss her!

No comments: