Sunday, November 11, 2018

First Snow

This morning when I got up and looked out the window I found the ground covered in white.
And it was still snowing.
I love how snow insulates the world and makes it a little more quiet and a lot more peaceful.
We got up and got ready for church but then received the texts, emails and calls that church was cancelled.
I wondered why, since they never cancel church for snow but then found out that there was freezing rain in town.
We live 30 minutes from town and sometimes, I swear, we live in a different country.
So we got into our comfy clothes, determined that we would have our own church service later in the day, turned on some gospel music, and enjoyed each others company.
Makenna and I decided to bake and made a pumpkin roll which was promptly inhaled. 
 Corban decided that the snow needed to be played with so he and Trapper went out and started on a snowman.
It is seriously the most perfect packing snow.
And it was fun to watch out the window as Corban pelted Trapper with snowballs and then Trapper attacked him.
 

No comments: