Today was such a great day to celebrate what we are grateful for.
This season I am most grateful for this family Matt and I have created.
Sam and her family came over for dinner and then stayed and went ice skating on the lake.
We ate lots of yummy food including Matt's mom's pumpkin pecan pie.
It is fun to have food traditions.
I made my mom's famous rolls as well.
We were going to decorate the tree but there was a little mishap with it and the top half was encased in ice.
It is still thawing in my shower.
The best family picture we took was this one, where Dallin's head is cut off.
I love these people and am so grateful to be part of their lives.
Next year we will be missing our Brittan as she goes to serve the Lord.
She will be missed but I am so proud of her.








No comments:
Post a Comment