Thursday, May 28, 2020

Monitor

There is a line in my patriarchal blessing that says, "I bless you to take care of your health. The Lord's wants you to live a long time upon the earth."
Well, I want to live a long time too!
I've been having some symptoms lately.
Mostly it is just feeling like I am going to pass out at specific times.
It usually happens when I have been driving for a while and then get out of the car.
Or when I have exerted myself pretty good and then sat down for a while and get up.
My cardiologist ordered me a heart rate monitor to make sure it is beating properly and I will have another ECHO next week .
I'm sure it's fine but there is something up.
Evidently beets help with circulation so I have upped my beet intake.
I guess we'll see what happens from here. 
Always an adventure!

No comments: