Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Weird Times

We live in really strange times.
We had to go to Costco to get a few things and one of the requirements to be able to go into Costco is that you have to wear a face mask.
So we got some from Matt, because he had several at work, and went to do our shopping.
I'll tell you what, I hate wearing a face mask.
It used to be that people from Asian cultures wore them all the time and Americans thought they were weird.
Well, now the whole world is wearing them and I still think it's weird. 
They are super uncomfortable and there is not a lot of proof that the kind of masks people are wearing even help reduce the spread of COVID 19.
The world is opening back up, little by little. 
Most of Alaska is opened back up.
But people are screaming that it was a conspiracy.
I just think the spread slowed and deaths reduced because God answered our fasting and prayers.
 

No comments: