I am so excited that we got to do a garden this year.
SO EXCITED!
I love everything about working the soil, planting seeds, and watching food grow.
The garden is small this year, well small for what we are used to.
But we still have tons growing.
In the greenhouse there is herbs, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, cantaloupe, beets, cauliflower, cabbage, celery, and kale.
Outside we have potatoes, more kale, strawberries, turnips, swiss chard, carrots, sunflowers, lettuce, and spinach.
It seems like gardens are the trend for this year.
With everything that has happened in the world and the fact that there were empty shelves in groceries stores for so long, people are learning to grow their own food again and I think that is amazing!
Today I picked a huge handful of kale and made a mango, peach, banana smoothie.
I truly love having our garden be our grocery store.


No comments:
Post a Comment