Monday, May 25, 2020

Sunday Dinner turned Sleep Over

I love when we gather on Sundays.
There is just so much fun that happens when our tribe fills the walls of this house with sound and laughter.
I miss having all of them here more often.
There is a sadness that comes with them growing up so fast and going to live their own lives.
How do we not prepare ourselves for this?
Actually, I'm not sure how we could prepare ourselves for this?

I was grateful the next morning though that we are done with littles.
Sam needed a break, so we took Emry and Afton for a sleepover.
Matt took the couch and I had them in our bed.
I told Sam that those boys need to be in gymnastics because they have a lot of experience doing it in their sleep.
Movers they are!
Good thing I love them so much!
 

No comments: