Friday, May 29, 2020

Peace

Tonight, after Matt fell asleep on the couch watching TV, I decided to go down to the lake and just be for a minute.
 The month of May has been a growth month for me.
I took up a practice of daily meditation and visualization.
It's been really awesome actually.
I feel like there has been a lot of healing for me in the last few weeks.
Just small changes but changes for sure.
Like one weird thing- I started making our bed every morning!
That is so bizarre to me because we have been married for over 25 years and I have never made our bed.
We would always just straighten out the blankets before crawling back in but now I feel like I should make it and want to.
I have no idea why.
My desire to eat sugar has also decreased dramatically.
And I just feel more at peace.
This is a stark difference to what is happening in the world right now.
I'm glad I am feeling peace amid all the craziness! 

No comments: