Here's the deal:
The farm is on the market.
It has been for almost 9 months.
We've had no takers.
We want to sell it to take care of a lot of debt.
But I don't really want to sell it.
I want to be out of debt, but I love it here so much.
I'm fine if it does sell.
But what if it doesn't?
I'm fine with that too.
Does anyone have lots and lots of money I could have? haha
The only downfall to this place for me is the drive to Anchorage that I am going to have to take every day to teach seminary next school year.
Man, I wish they would've hired me to teach in Wasilla or Palmer or even Chugiak.
Sigh.
So we'll see what happens over the next few months.
Either it sells or it won't and then we are going to have to make some other decisions.

No comments:
Post a Comment