The deck is finally finished and it is beautiful. I had Corban wash it off and he had a blast playing in the water. The weather was beautiful today AND we plumbed in hot water on the outside spigots so he didn't freeze as he played. I stood out on the deck for a while and listened to the frogs- FROGS ARE SINGING AT THE LAKE!!!! I could not be more excited about that. I love that!
After coming home I spend a while in the greenhouse raking and forming a few rows. In the process I was able to save several strawberry plants so I replanted them and with fingers crossed I am hoping they will still be alive tomorrow morning.
I also planted some squash and zucchini plants and am hoping they will be fine during the night as well. If they are it will be a planting fest over the next little while.
The lake is almost completely thawed. It looks like the only spot that is holding on to the ice is in our little cove. If we have a couple more sunny, warm days we should be kayaking in no time!




No comments:
Post a Comment