Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Swingin


This is a first. My first swing picture at the farm. The backyard is a muddy, squishy mess. There are parts that will suck your shoes off your feet and others that are still frozen. I look forward to swinging from the back porch and watching the grass turn green. But that will probably happen next year. Although a girl can hope and wish and gently persuade the male's of the house to make it happen sooner.

This time last year we didn't have any snow left either. We were still working on the house. The kitchen was being put together. And I was still swingin'. It is amazing all the things that can happen over the course of a year. I love living this life. I love so much about it! Everything does not always go right but I try to find the good in everything and that usually helps make life incredible.

No comments: