Matt had to work today so I got out of bed ten minutes before conference started, tried to wake the girls and went downstairs.
It was so quiet for more than half of conference and then Brittan joined me.
The session was so good.
By the second session everyone was downstairs.
Corban made a MAMMOTH smoothie.
He drank almost all of it himself.
After the second session we took Corban to town to meet his dad so they could go to the priesthood session and the girls and I went shopping.
We tried on some Halloween costumes at Target and then went to Fred Meyer to get stuff for our tradition of Conference Nachos.
When we got back home I went to the lake to rescue the kayak that floated away.
Brittan joined me.
It's beautiful down there tonight.
I love autumn.
I'm glad we still have some.




No comments:
Post a Comment