I looked over at Corban this morning before church and I was just impressed with how much he has grown up in the past year.
Then I asked him to do his famous stink eye.
He obligued and then I found the picture of him doing it when he was three and put them together.
I laugh every time I look at the picture.
I laugh even as I write this post.
He was so stinkin' cute when he was tiny.
He's still cute but just in a different way.
I can't believe how fast these kids grow up.
That is such an old person thing to say.
Church was fabulous.
I had an incredible spiritual experience where Heavenly Father blessed me to help someone else.
It was pretty cool.
Then I came home and made the first pumpkin dessert of the season.
The house smelled so, so good!
Pumpkin pecan lava cake with coconut cream.
I ate too much!


No comments:
Post a Comment