Thursday, September 28, 2017

Lucille Creek Trailhead

Have I mentioned how it takes 30 minutes to get to town from the farm?
That means that when I go into town I try and make the most of the trip. 
Last night I had to take Makenna in for her Young Women activity and so I tried to make the most of the trip. 
I remembered that I hadn't gotten any exercise in since I had been packaging lettuce for a good portion of the day, so I determined to go walk at the indoor track.
But autumn was calling me! 
Once I got to the track I decided that instead I would walk outside along the roadway.
As I started I noticed a trail head and decided to do that instead.
I had no idea how long the trail was so I sent this message to Matt-
"Just so you know if I come up missing. I was walking on a trail back behind the Menard Sports Center.
It was a lovely trail.
Most of the leaves are gone from the trees now though.  
I also saw a homeless camping area.
And I didn't come up missing.
It was good to be outside and smell the wonderful smells of autumn. 
 

No comments: