Last night was wonderful.
I love being in the temple with family.
I especially love being there with a family member that is going for the first time.
Last night, my nephew, Austin took out his endowment.
It was so cool to be able to be there with him.
They showed one of the newer instructional films and I loved sitting next to Marissa and seeing her excitement over the differences.
We were both loving it.
I love that Austin has chosen to go on a mission.
I love that he is trying to be more like our Savior.
He is now one step closer in his journey.
I'm sad the lighting was so bad on these pictures but at least we got something.
Also, remember how I mentioned about that painting in the women's locker room HERE?
I took a picture of it since I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet.
I just love this print!





No comments:
Post a Comment