One of my favorite times of the year is Conference time.
This afternoon was the Women's session.
Me, Bri and Kenna gathered on the couches and watched together.
We had some technical issues with the tv but technology is so cool that we just watched from my laptop.
I'm extremely grateful for those blessings.
The messages were beautiful.
Reminders that our worth was determined before we came to this earth and we always have it but our worthiness is something that is achieved through obedience.
That we choose our destination.
That we can become repairers of the breach by simply loving honestly and through that love relationships are healed.
That we can be distinct and different in happy ways and that will make a difference in the world.
And that the gospel is the way to joy, safety and peace and we need to ignore those who mock.
Add to all that a strawberry shortcake from the berries I picked this morning and the whole experience was AMAZING!
I LOVE the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I love council that brings the Spirit which testifies to me what I need to do.
And I love strawberry shortcake.


No comments:
Post a Comment